Thoughts on politics (Flemish, Belgian, European and Global), music, facts that arrouse my curiousity and whatever else happened in my/the world.

Monday, March 20, 2006

What I heard about Iraq

I heard many innocent people got killed. The death-toll is immense on both sides and we’re still counting.

I heard the American government saying they had won the war, but they’re still in war, denying civil war.

I heard former Iraqi president Iyad Alawi saying there is a civil war going on. I hear he was concerned about the number of Iraqi citizens getting killed without any true reasons.

I heard Francis Fukuyama said the war in Iraq was a failure. Nothing has properly been taken care of and the only option – winning the war – is out of the question.

I heard Shiite and Sunnites are killing each other. I heard America’s polarisation of these acts only causes more damage.

I heard innocent European citizens are killed because they’re Europeans. With no reason at all, just as revenge for America and the UK’s invasion.

I heard it is not over yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home